Un-Plasticized PVC pipes for potable water supplies as per IS 4985:2000
Solvent Cement Joint Pipes
The Self fit (Solvent Cement joint) pipes having one end self-socketed and the other end plain, which fits snugly without the use of couplers. The strong solvent cement joint is permanent and trouble-free.
The entire range comprises sizes from 63 mm to 315 mm diameter, available in 4, 6, 8 and 10 kgf / cm² working pressure classes.
- 50% saving in installation time, as compared with plain ended pipes and loose couplers
- The number of joints are reduced by 50%, resulting in substantial saving in labor costs
- The requirement of Solvent Cement for a pipeline is reduced by almost 50%
- Eliminates the inconvenience of loose couplers, & reduction in inventory costs
- Self fit pipes are supplied in a standard length of 6 mtrs exclusive of the socket portion
PVC Fittings (All Range)
Size 20mm to 110mm (All range)
- Resistant to high temperature and good impact
- Convenient and reliable installation.
- Smooth inner walls reduce friction losses and increase flow speed.
- Extremely long usage life for at least 50 years.