Polyethylene Pipes for Irrigation Laterals as per IS 12786:1989 & Irrigation Equipment Emitting Pipe as per IS 13488:2008
Vahini Irrigation Lateral
Drip irrigation system delivers water to the crop using a network of mainlines, sub–mains and lateral lines with emission points spaced along their lengths. Each dripper / emitter, orifice supplies a measured, precisely controlled uniform application of water, nutrients, and other required growth substances directly into the root zone of the plant.
Water and nutrients enter the soil from the emitters, moving into the root zone of the plants through the combined forces of gravity and capillary. In this way, the plant’s withdrawal of moisture and nutrients are replenished almost immediately, ensuring that the plant never suffers from water stress, thus enhancing quality, its ability to achieve optimum growth and high yield.
- Saves water up to 70% compare to flood irrigation. More land can be irrigated with the water thus saved.
- Crop grows consistently, healthier and matures fast.
- Early maturity results in higher and faster returns on investment.
- Fertilizer use efficiency increases by 30%.
- Cost of fertilizers, inter–culturing and labour use gets reduced.
- Fertilizer and Chemical Treatment can be given through Micro Irrigation System itself.